About using mailingbags.ie for your packaging purchases
Your privacy and the security of your personal information is our highest priority. MailingBag.iedoes not disclose your information to any or third parties.
Any information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned. We would never send you third-party marketing material.
We want to provide you with the best and easiest online shopping experience possible. In order to do this we need to gather certain pieces of information from you. We ask for your e-mail address and password when you register on the site.
You will not need to re-enter your name and address when you return to the site at a later date. We use your email address to confirm your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
The only other occasion when MailingBag.iewill use your e-mail address is, with your permission, to send you from time to time further information on products and special offers. You do have the option to opt out of receiving our email newsletter at any time.
As part of our Security Policy all Credit Card payments entered by a customer are transmitted over a secure (SSL) link Via Realex, using 128-bit encryption at our payment processor. This means we will never directly access or keep records of your Credit Card details.
To discuss any matters relating to privacy, you may contact MailingBag.ieby using any of the details on the Contact Us page of this site.
Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for MailingBag.ie for all goods ordered through our website. They are intended to be fair to you as the customer. As a consumer these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
By purchasing from us you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as by our returns policy. These are the sole terms and conditions upon which MailingBag.ie opperates, no alteration of these terms and conditions shall be considered valid.
When confirmation of your order is received, it is an indication that your order has been obtained for processing. It does not indicate that a contract exists between the two parties. MailingBag.ie will indicate acceptance of your order and hence a contract between the seller and purchaser when an invoice is sent. This term is to protect in case of an error in pricing or if we are no longer able to supply a particular product for valid reasons.
In the case of a change in price, MailingBag.ie will always contact the customer first to notify of the issue and to ensure that the amended price is acceptable before proceeding with the order.
If an ordered item is not in stock, MailingBag.ie will email you before deciding how to proceed.
MailingBag.ie aims to deliver your order as soon as payment is received. Orders will normally be received by the customer within two working days. International orders are generally received in under six working days.
Customers should inspect the goods on receipt to make all items are present and were not damaged during transit. Customers must inform us with 3 days of receiving a parcel if there is an item missing.
Taxable items will have 23% VAT (sales tax) added.
All credit card details you enter on our website are transmitted over a secure (SSL) link Via Realex/Paypal and stored using 128-bit encryption. MailingBag.ie does not have access to any card details, nor will information be provided to customers regarding payments.
We guarantee your satisfaction. All our products come with a 7 day 'no quibble' guarantee. For further information see our Refunds Policy.
Customers from the European Union are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
If you need to reach MailingBag.ie, please use the Contact us page on this site.
We are devoted to satisfying every customer of MailingBag.ie, however we do understand that you may need to return goods to us occasionally. We have set out the rules that apply to returns so please read them carefully.
Please note our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
MailingBag.ie reserves the right to inspect returned goods and verify any faults and/or damage.
- If you should find that your goods are faulty on arrival you are entitled to a replacement.
- Notification must be given to MailingBag.ie of the fault.
- Customers should return the item(s) to our premises.
- Returned items must be sent with the original invoice to identify the order.
- On receiving the faulty item(s) MailingBag.ie will then send out the replacement.
- Alternatively, the customer can arrange with Mailingbags.ie to return the item in person and receive a replacement from our collection point.
- MailingBag.ie will not honour replacements from the collection point without prior notice. This is to ensure the product is in stock and to save wasted journeys.
CHANGE OF MIND:
- On receiving your order, you have 7 days to return the order to us for a full refund of the cost of the item.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping costs involved in returning the order to us.
- MailingBag.ie must be notified of your wish to return the item(s).
- A copy of the original order must accompany the product to identify the order.
- Refunds will only be paid on the same card/account used to place the order and are for the value of the goods.
MISSING or BROKEN GOODS:
- Customers should inspect the goods on receipt to make all items are present and were not damaged during transit.
- Customers must inform us with 3 days of receiving a parcel if there is an item missing.